- The theme of the conclave was “Automotive Safety Technology”.
- In his introductory address, Mr. Jia, Director Jiading Incubation Centre, highlighted the activities and initiatives taken by his centre to promote the growth of the industry in Jiading. He also made special mention of the YC Centre set up in collaboration with Satven.
Mr. Rao, CEO, Satven, addressed the gathering and introduced Satven and its growth plans for China. He also spoke about the plans being put in place for the development of the YC Centre.
- Mr. Krishnakumar, Vice President – Business Development (APAC) gave a corporate overview of Satven to the august gathering.
- This was followed by a technical presentation by Mr. Du Ai Min, Professor, Tongji University, who introduced the theme of the conference, viz., Automotive Safety Technology. He touched upon all areas in the product lifecycle such as design, engineering, testing and development.
- The technical deep dive sessions were up next and they were spearheaded by Mr.Venkat Y, Asst. Vice President, CAE, who showcased our experience and expertise in “Advancements in Pedestrian & Occupant Protection” as well as “Advancements in Shallow Offset Frontal Crash”.
- Mr.Bala J., Senior Project Manager talked in detailed about Analytical Benchmarking involving BIW & Closures.