At Satven, Information Security (IS) plays a primary role in business. Ensuring the Confidentiality, Integrity & Availability (CIA) of information is something we live by on a daily basis.
Satven is ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified, complying with strict physical and network & data security standards.
Our policy statement is: “Satven is committed to ensure Information security in all our business transactions to build trust and confidence in our customers through continual improvement.”
Satven has put in place an extremely reliable security system that protects & secures networks, data, and physical enclosures. Among the numerous security measures that are in place, the following are notable:
- Access-restricted secure work areas
- Network isolation of dedicated Offshore Design Centers (ODCs)
- Enterprise-wide implementation of Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) software
- Impregnable firewalls at multiple locations
- Dedicated servers, automatic patch upgrades
- Content filters & anti-virus measures
- Disabling of CD, DVD, USB, & all external drives in each & every desktop & notebook computer.
It is also worth mentioning that it is mandatory for all associates to qualify in our Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) test once every year. Further, it is binding on all associates to sign generic and customer-specific Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs).
Over the years Satven has received appreciation/compliments from several customers for adhering to the highest levels of information security.