Occupational Health and Safety Management (OHS)
Employee health and safety at workplace has a direct impact on employee comfort, work performance and employee satisfaction, which in turn can lead to positive customer experiences.
We at Satven strive towards employee well being and work life balance and to achieve that objective, we implement practices that enhance the work place safety and promote health. To streamline the various initiatives and practices already in place within Satven and to achieve the above goals consistently,
BS OHSAS 18001 sets out the minimum requirements for occupational health and safety management best practices.
we had chosen to follow BS OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management (OHS) and got certified.
Since the implementation of the BS OHSAS 18001 systems, Satven had realized benefits some of which are:
- Improving working conditions across the organization
- Identifying hazards and putting in place controls to manage them
- Reducing workplace accidents and illness and thereby cutting related costs and downtime
- Engaging and motivating staff with better and safer working conditions
- Making the customers aware of the actions taken and practices followed within Satven by implementing the international BS OHSAS 18001 systems
- Customers have appreciated the commitment of Satven and value it brings by continuously improving the quality of operations and enhancing the customer satisfaction.