International Conference on ADMMS 2017
Posted by Admin, Thursday, July 20, 2017
International Conference on Advances in Design, Materials, Manufacturing and Surface Engineering for Mobility – ADMMS 2017, was organized in Chennai by SAE India Southern Section & B S Abdur Rahman Crescent University in July 2017.
Dhev Anandh, Senior Project Manager – CAE, was invited to be a session co-chair in the Modelling & Analysis technical session held as part of this 3-day conference.
Overall, 5 technical papers were presented:
- Simulation and validation of propeller shaft mounting brackets for heavy duty commercial vehicles
- Weight optimization of fork and axle of main landing gear for an unmanned aerial vehicle by FEM
- Experimental and numerical study on the effect of valve angle of EGR on exhaust gas flow
- Quantitative Evaluation of steering system rattle noise
- Combined effects of injection timing and fuel Injection pressure on performance, combustion and emission characteristics of a direct injection diesel engine numerically using CONVERGE CFD tool