Satven at the Conference on Advanced Manufacturing Technologies for the Engineering Sector held on June 26, 2015 at Chennai
Posted by Admin, Friday, June 26, 2015
The principal objectives of this conference were:
- To disseminate knowledge on the advanced technologies that are most likely to support the growth of the manufacturing sector
- To serve as a knowledge platform to discuss key trends, factors and prioritize areas of development that will favor the manufacturing sector
- To discuss and identify models and systems to catalyze technology implementation in the manufacturing sector
- To gain the attention of key stakeholders for a technology-rich environment in the manufacturing sector that ensures sustainability and profitability
- To aid in the development of effective policies by government agencies
- To aid the Indian industry in interactions with international networks for collaborative R&D and product development
- To facilitate knowledge flow by working with international organizations through bi-lateral / multilateral cooperation mechanisms.
Satven had the honor of putting up a stall in this conference which was held at the ITC Grand Chola in Chennai. Several industry leaders and managers from prestigious OEMs and Tier-1 suppliers, such as Honda India Cars Engineering, Ford India Ltd, Varroc Engineering India, BHEL, BEML, Ashok Leyland, Tata Motors, TAFE, Cummins India, AMW, Siemens, Robert Bosch, Mahindra & Mahindra, TVS and JBM Group, visited our stall.
The following conference sessions were useful to understand the technologies that are gaining prominence in the industry:
Enhancing India as a base for cost effective manufacturing of Automobiles
Advancements in manufacturing technology-focus on Computer Aided Manufacturing
Defense Production: Scope for India to Lead
Engine Technology – Drivers and Opportunities