Roles & Responsibilities:
- System Safety Engineer in Slip Control System department
- System Engineer will be responsible for delivering Fault Database software releases to internal program application teams. The Fault Monitors must be capable of meeting customer and internal requirements, as well as SW quality requirements.
- The Fault Database comprises of System Degradation Strategy for Performance Features such as Anti-Lock Brake, Traction Control, Electronic Stability Control and related brake-control functions. It also comprises of Customer Perception of a system failure.
- Supporting all phases of Fault database setup and script development, implementation and release processes
- Oversee the analysis, design, and validation of fault monitors which make up the failsafe manual (fault monitor detection requirements and degradation strategies under faulted conditions)
- Review software implementation per internal coding guidelines and help address issues
- Planning the release milestones in PTC Integrity, create and track workflow records
- Support and address code quality issues using QAC/MISRA standards
- Interface with development groups overseas (US, China and Europe) in support of global collaboration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or other related engineering fields
- Programming and de-bugging skill with embedded C
- Knowledge of Scripting languages like XSLT, VBScript
- Knowledge of configuration and work flow management tools like MKS Integrity, PTC tools etc.
- Knowledge of Data management tool DOORS
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
- Good communication skills (Fluent English, Spoken and Written).
- Experience with working in a global team
- Experience in Automotive embedded software domain
- Any experience with Vector CAN tools will be considered a plus.