Roles & Responsibilities:
- Expert in requirements development activities Identify customer needs.
- Integrate the customer requirements with external, corporate, and other stakeholder requirements. (Including contractual requirements)Identify & Capture Functional, Performance, Programmatic & Interface Requirements Identify the functions the system must perform.
- Identify the performance parameters of those functions. Identify the programmatic constraint requirements. Identify the interfaces that must exist in order to fulfill customer requirements. Transform needs into written requirements and capture in the designated Requirements Management Repository. Requirements Allocation Development of notional verification methods in support of validation of requirements.
- Experienced with Rational DOORS Thorough understanding of product structure within DOORS (L10, L20, etc)(L10 – Level 10 - Customer/Stakeholder Req, L20 – System Spec, L30 Subsystem Spec.)
- Experience working with multiple format documents (PDF, Word, Excel, etc)
Skillset (hard skills/soft skills):
- Must Haves: Expert in DOORS, experienced on customer and system requirement and Automotive domain experience would be must
- Nice to Haves: Braking domain knowledge
Additional skills that would be an advantage:
- Good analytical & communication skills.
- Willingness to take up responsibility & ownership.
- Self-learning & Self-motivated with a good learning curve.
- Adaptive & Flexible to challenging situations
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering