Roles & Responsibilities:
- Compilation and linking of the SW sources against given compiler and linker specifications
- Maintenance of IQM queues in the pre-defined CI/CD pipeline
- Preparation of release documents based on the existing templates
- Co-Ordinate with the developers if there are any issues during the integration
- Setup and maintain basic integration test bench
- Embedded SW Integration overview
- Strong knowledge Compilation and linking processes.
- Good hands on with PTC integrity
- Strong knowledge Pre & Post build actions
- Knowledge on CI/CD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment) processes
- Scripting (Batch/Python) knowledge
- Good to have knowledge on integration test bench preparation
Additional skills that would be an advantage:
- Good analytical & communication skills.
- Willingness to take up responsibility & ownership.
- Self-learning & Self-motivated with a good learning curve.
- Adaptive & Flexible to challenging situations
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering