Roles & Responsibilities:
- Opening in the braking software function and controls group to support software architecture requirements, design, and traceability.
- In this role, the ideal candidate will collaborate closely with the lead architects, functional leads, and other software developers.
- Work products will include architecture and traceability models prepared in Rhapsody and MATLAB/Simulink.
- Ability to interpret existing hand-written source code (C Language) is essential.
- Exposure to Automotive SPICE will be beneficial.
Prepare software Autosar architecture models in Rhapsody
- Allocate microcontroller resources according to assigned budgets
- Derive design elements from requirements
- Populate traceability models for design elements using MATLAB/Simulink
- Support in the integration and verification planning
- Schedule and host design reviews -Collaborate remotely with global development groups (US, Asia, Europe)
Bachelor’s Degree in Controls Engineering, Computer Science, or a related engineering field -Background in analysis and design of mechatronic systems and software
- Practical knowledge of Rhapsody modeling tool and techniques
- Practical knowledge of MATLAB/Simulink modeling tools and methods
- Experience with C programming language or other technical computing languages
- Experience with configuration management and workflow records -Fluent English communication skills (spoken and written)
Ability to initiate and to continue tasks during periods of limited interaction
- Experience working in a widely distributed team
- Familiarity with DOORS and AUTOSAR including RTEs
- Experience with automotive embedded software
- Knowledge of vehicle dynamics and automotive systems
- Exposure to Automotive SPICE and Functional Safety (ISO-26262)
Additional skills that would be an advantage:
- Good analytical & communication skills.
- Willingness to take up responsibility & ownership.
- Self-learning & Self-motivated with a good learning curve.
- Adaptive & Flexible to challenging situations
Bachelor’s Degree in Controls Engineering, Computer Science, or a related engineering field