No. of Positions - 1
Role - Team Member
Educational Qualifications - B.E/B.Tech/M. Tech in EE/EEE/EIE/CSE
Experience range - >6-8 years
Experience Profile -
- 8+ years’ experience in Automotive Industry in general & dSPACE HIL/Powertrain Systems in particular.
- Exposure to Modeling/Simulation with Matlab/Simulink/, HIL Development and Validation of Powertrain features.
- Good programming skills with M-scripts & Python.
- Strong communication, Problem solving and analytical skills are essential.
- OEM/Tier1 experience.
- International experience.
- Understand Hardware-in-Loop systems and work with integrating functional models in HIL.
- Exposure to Powertrain HIL’s & related validation
- Understand all relevant areas of dSPACE HIL-Modeling and Deployment / Troubleshooting.
- Ability to comprehend Vehicle functionality and map it in Simulink/MBD environment.
- Ability to work independently on assigned task.
- Develop and demonstrate keen system level appreciation.
- Be a team player and effectively communicate ideas and issues to the teams.
Personal Attributes -
Good presentation and communication skills.