Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze software requirement and architecture.
- Per each software release plan and schedule test activities.
- Define SIL test specification.
- Create SIL test cases.
- Setup test environment.
- Execute test.
- Perform reporting including test deviations.
- Interfacing to project SWTM.
Key Competencies :
- Critical skills, abilities and characteristics necessary to perform job responsibilities.
- Altitude, responsibility on engineering job
- Problem solving
- Communication skill
- Software test technology (concept and tools): Static code test, Dynamic test (Unit, Module test), Software integration test, Software testing
- Basic knowledge on SPICE process software related
- SIL test experience
- Fluent English speaking and listening
- ISTQB experience preferred
- VectorCAST experience preferred
- C and C++ programming preferred
- Innovative thinking preferred
- CAN/Diagnosis knowledge or related test knowledge preferred
- Vehicle dynamic knowledge preferred
- Basic hardware knowledge on embedded system preferred.
- Matlab & Simulink
Additional skills that would be an advantage:
- Good analytical & communication skills.
- Willingness to take up responsibility & ownership.
- Self-learning & Self-motivated with a good learning curve.
- Adaptive & Flexible to challenging situations
Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering