Roles & Responsibilities
- Hands on experience in integrating the BIW and Trim BIW.
- Good experience in Trimmed body & BIW analysis, Full vehicle analysis is an added advantage.
- Hands on experience on Acoustic transfer function, p/f. Cavity model build.
- Experience in root cause Analysis and proposing design enablers. Field/ test experience is added advantage.
- Able to execute the project individually. ANSA, Hypermesh with Nastran/ Optistruct experience are Basic requirements.
- Minimum 8 to 12 years of experience in CAE NVH field. Should be willing to work in shifts. Good communication skills. Strong engineering fundamentals
- Design, Ansa, Hypermesh, Hyperworks, Metapost, Nastran, Actran, VA one, Body in White and Subsystem NVH, TBIW NVH simulations - Dynamic stiffness and Acoustic sensitivity, High frequency NVH simulations using SEA approach, BSR simulation
- B,Tech Automobile/Mechanical Engineering from a premier reputed institute