Roles & Responsibilities:
- Have background and interest in model-based design and testing.
- Have experience with SIL (Software in Loop), MIL (Model in loop) testing, exposure to creating Sfunctions and FMIs from embedded C code.
- Have Experience with MATLAB scripting and Simulink models.
- Have Experience with Application software simulation activities.
- Develop SIL testing environment using Microsoft Visual Studio. Develop test maneuvers for SIL testing
- Support generating S-functions and FMUs/FMIs for MATLAB, Integrate with Simulink and dSPACE models.
- Support Onsite controls team with modelling efforts by checking them against MAAB guidelines, MAXIM checks etc.
- Support with generating Code from models using Target link.
- Interact with OEM SIL teams, understand their requirements and deliver models to OEMs.
- Work within a team comprised of controls and software specialists which produces subsystem releases. Releases are utilized by application program teams, and may vary in scope from maintenance updates, to the introduction of new state-of-the-art functionality.
- Interface with development groups overseas in support of globally common core design.
- Interface/Coordinate the work packages with overseas team members.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or other related engineering fields is required.
- Minimum of 2 year of professional automotive engineering experience working in product development with a focus on Simulink, Target link, S-function generation and SIL.
- Background or interest in embedded control software architectural analysis and definition, implementation, integration, and release.
- Ability to read and write embedded c-code meeting MISRA standards.
- Familiarity with automotive industry standards including ISO26262 and ASPICE.
- Outstanding problem-solving / troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Model based development and code generation tools
- Good knowledge of Visual Studio, experience with generating S-functions.
- Knowledge of integrating S-functions into simulation environments and perform SIL testing.
- Knowledge of simulation development tools such as Matlab / Simulink / Targetlink.
- Knowledge of configuration and workflow management tools like MKS Integrity, PTC tools etc.
- Any knowledge of vehicle dynamic simulation tools like CarMaker/CarSim will be considered a plus.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or other related engineering fields