Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Minimum 3+experience in automotive product development and embedded technologies. Knowledge in general ECU's and operations.
- Knowledge in Testing methodology, Quality history analysis.
- Should have automotive industry quality related FMA(FMEA,DFMA,P-diagrams, Robustness Checklist, PFMA) knowledge.
- Create new FMEA's, Understanding of FMEA formats and requirements.
- Update FMEA's as needed with Engineering changes or lessons learned.
- Able to communicate with customers frequently and flexible with customer timings. Collaborate with Engineering teams as needed to create, update and improve FMEA's, Involve in project quality discussions.
- Benchmarking quality data to drive new noise factors.
- Integrate existing failure modes into quality deliverables.
- 3+ years minimum experience in creating and editing FMEA's
- Able to interact with customers on regular basis in discussions
- Good working experience with any of the configuration management tools like ClearCase, SVN, GitHub, SysML Coding
- 3+ years experience in Automotive – Magicdraw with Functional Safety.
- Exposure to System Designing with SysML Coding
- Good working experience with any of the configuration management tools like ClearCase, SVN, GitHub.
- Proven experience in methods and tools and metrics for software quality assessments
- Experience in Client handling and team handling
- BE/ME/MS in Mechanical / Automobile / Electrical / Electronics Engineering