Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Engineer shall be responsible for analyzing specifications, generating test requirements, and determining/documenting testable vs. non-testable requirements.
- Engineer shall generate manual/automated test plans for Infotainment/Cluster features or subsystems as dictated by Project Lead.
- Engineer shall able to test/ validate basic test cases against requirements.
- Engineer shall be responsible for testing the software functionality and the interface of the modules that are in scope as defined by Project Lead.
- Engineer shall be responsible for evaluating test results and to determine root cause of test failures.
- Responsible for preparation of 'lessons learnt' documentation to provide benchmark knowledge for future work on other programs. test environment, automation.
- Exposure of Black box testing Vector CAN knowledge
- Knowledge of V-model SDLC
- 3+ years of work experience in generating manual/automated test plans for Infotainment/Cluster features or subsystems.
- Engineer shall able to test/ validate basic test cases against requirements
- Preparing FMEA and support Quality Activities
- BE/ME/MS in Mechanical / Automobile / Electrical / Electronics Engineering