Roles & Responsibilities:
- Validation of Brakes ECU software.
- Analyze requirements and write the test cases
- System Testing using HIL bench
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of validation experience in automotive domain.
- Strong knowledge in System testing – test creation/ update, test execution, result analysis.
- Hands-on experience of CANalyzer/ CANoe/ CANape/ dSPACE tools
- Hands-on experience of dSPACE Controldesk.
- Knowledge on dSPACE HIL.
- Knowledge on bus protocols CAN, UDS, XCP
- Knowledge on Brakes system will be an added advantage
- CAPL scripting knowledge will be an added advantage
- Basics of Python will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on Test Creator, TRANET will be added advantage.
- Able to work efficiently with remote test setups
- Awareness of ISO26262 and/ or ASPICE process
- Experience with the Source & Issue Management Tools
- Experience with the Requirements Management Tool
Additional skills that would be an advantage:
- Good analytical & communication skills.
- Willingness to take up responsibility & ownership.
- Self-learning & Self-motivated with a good learning curve.
- Adaptive & Flexible to challenging situations
Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering