- Automotive product engineering experience in the following areas: Exterior Plastic parts design, using CAD systems (Catia V5) and PLM.
- Hands on experience on Exterior trim part design and development, plastics material selection process.
- Good experience in analyzing the styling data and mounting concept creation.
- Strong background on Exterior part homologation requirement.
- Strong Knowledge in design and development of Exterior Trims part (Front and Rear Bumper, Side Claddings, Roof Rack, RR Spoiler and Emblems).
- Broad vehicle knowledge.
- Ability to integrate stakeholder requirements into final vehicle design.
- Ability to productively manage change.
- Minimum 6 years of experience using CAD systems (Catia V5) with the ability to position and manipulate models, as well as cut sections, dimension and conceptualize designs.
- Automotive assembly plant and/or program launch experience.
- Experience in working with CATIA V5 and ENOVIA.
- Ability to utilize statistics for problem analysis and performance confirmation.
- Strong organizational, program management, leadership and communication skills required.
- Result oriented, energetic self-starting leader with ability to direct cross-functional teams.
- Design, Development , CAD Integrity checking, DMU Analysis, Assembly Modeling, Exterior Part design, Design Release, VA/V
- BE/ME/MS in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering