Roles & Responsibilities:
- Carry out the Full Vehicle safety CAE performance evaluation (Frontal, Side & Rear Impact, Pedestrian protection, Roofcrush, seatpull, seatbelt anchorage, child restraint anchorage) using virtual engineering tools i.e LS-Dyna, Ansa, Hypermesh, LSPrepost, Hyperview, Primer, Metapost
- Prepare reports, conduct reviews with team members, leads and other functions.
- Root cause performance issues and provide suitable and feasible counter-measures to improve performance.
- Participate in the design reviews, support the design team with the design directions for structural improvements with appropriate counter-measure development and validation.
- Good knowledge of various safety regulations and third-party ratings requirements, eg. FMVSS, IIHS, Euro-NCAP, China-NCAP, AIS regulations
- Guide team members in execution of CAE assessments, coach team members for improving competency
- Interact with Functional Science teams for test plans, validation, correlation activities.
- Lsdyna, Safety regulations, Quasistatic analysis, Dynamic analysis, Enabler development, Tes- CAE correlation, Meshing and model integration
- B.E or M.E in Mechanical /Automobile