Roles & Responsibilities:
- Apply the compiler definition and qualification methodology to the Division A projects
- Ensure safe building environment of the software within the division A Software Organization in accordance with ISO 26262
- Contribute to continuous analysis and improvement of the software development process and the tools used in terms of functional safety
- Technically support all SW development teams especially for compilers and linkers related topics (Standardization of settings, errata analysis, optimizations)
- Coordinate work packages in an international environment (USA, Germany, China…)
- Graduate in computer science or comparable technical and scientific studies
- Very good experience in the development of embedded software in the programming language C
- Very good understanding of compiler and linker as well as related software optimization
- Knowledge on Complete Build Process, Compiler Validation, Assembly code verification
- Knowledge on Python scripting, Batch scripting, Make files
- Experience in Functional Safety (ISO26262) and Software Development Processes (Auto-motive SPICE)
- Teamwork, assertiveness and communication skills
- Distinctive view of the essentials
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Knowledge on TriCore architecture
- Automotive industry experience is an added advantage
Additional skills that would be an advantage:
- Good analytical & communication skills.
- Willingness to take up responsibility & ownership.
- Self-learning & Self-motivated with a good learning curve.
- Adaptive & Flexible to challenging situations
Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering