- 8 to 15 years in automotive industry
- Work experience of product development of AUTOMOTIVE CLOSURES, SEALINGS & Electro-Mechanical components/systems - Power window regulator assy., Electro-mechanical Latches etc.
- Should have exposure in working with various suppliers
- Interface with the plant manufacturing
- Knowledge of CAD – CATIA & ENOVIA
- Exposure to various product development tools like APQP, FMEAs, etc.,
- Evolve, in pre-development to the hand over phase of Body Closures. Body Sealing’s & Body Electro-Mechanical (BEM) components/systems for what concern technical solutions and corresponding performance, timing and cost targets (using the appropriate systems).
- Exposure to Work from Styling phase until TKO phase
- To ensure the completeness/availability of all documents necessary for sourcing start-up (Sourcing Package) and to keep them up to date and consistent with sourcing closing.
- To contribute, together with concerned people the technical validation plan definition of the system, to test review management and issue resolution according to the model time schedule.
- To ensure (supported by the specialist Functions) during all project development, the technical feasibility, the design robustness, the component manufacturability and the compliance of technical documentation, through the coordination of engineering (if necessary) and product suppliers. To point out the critical issues or any infringements of Design/Test Standards and identify the actions needed to respect the assigned targets
- To manage, together with Design team, the design/installation FMEAs execution performing the risk assessment and to provide support during process FMEAs execution
- To make available the documentation necessary to implement engineering changes (ECNs), to request their economical evaluations, to support the PR during the approval phase and to guarantee the associated drawings release. To monitor, through the accountable departments, their application in production accordingly to time schedule and procedures provided.
- To ensure the tooling release process.
- To carry out / to ensure, with the help of specialist Functions, the diagnostic activities on the relevant systems/components.
- To provide engineering support in problem solving activities at the assembly plant from pilot phase through launch
- Design, Window regulators, Door Handles, Closure, Doors, Hood, LiftGate, Door Hardware, Door Modules
- BE/ME/MS in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering