Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execution of model build activities and running of the load-cases for CFD for various programs.
- Work with design teams as well as testing teams to ensure that the vehicle meets all functional targets - Meeting cross-functional requirements.
- Aero (Transient DES), cooling and thermal simulation. Knowledge in Multiphase simulations (Water Management), Advanced working knowledge in CCM+, ANSA, TAItherm and openFOAM
- Ability to understand the flow physics and provide design enablers to improve the product performance
- Hands on experience in Ansa, Hypermesh
- Automotive product knowledge
- Experience in Optimization tools, Java programming skills.
- Exposure to CFD ACE, TaiTherm tools
- B.E or ME in Mechanical /Automobile